Service Request

If your Service Request is urgent please call Council on (03) 6211 8200.

* Mandatory Field

Service Request
Phone No.
Problem Category*
For problems with Water or Sewer please contact Southern Water. Phone: 13MYWATER (136992)
Problem Details and Location*
How would you like Council to contact you?
If you see this, leave this form field blank.

Privacy Statement
Completion of this form may require the disclosure of personal information. The intended recipients of this information are officers of the Kingborough Council in order to advance the purposes of this form and to carry out Council business. The Personal Information Protection Act 2004 and Council's Privacy Policy regulate the use of this information, which will not be disclosed to any other party, except with your permission or if required or authorised by law. You may make application to access or amend personal information held by Council by contacting the Customer Service Unit on (03) 6211 8200. Should you not provide the information sought, Council will not be able to process this form.

© 2011 Kingborough Council
Home Contact Us
Decrease font size  Increase font size