- Council’s contractor, Downer EDI, will be continuing with the reseal program this week in the Blackmans Bay area. They will be working on Tinderbox Road for most of this week.
- The asphalt crew will be carrying out minor repairs and reported pothole repairs in various locations.
- Pipe upgrades will be carried out on Cripps Road in Woodbridge in preparation for the gravel road resheeting work coming up.
- There will be maintenance grading carried out on Andersons Road in Lower Longley.
- Roadside spraying, that was started on Bruny last week, will be completed this week pending favourable weather conditions.
- Footpath repairs and maintenance work will be carried out on Illawong Crescent in Taroona.
- Some roadside guardrail maintenance will be undertaken in some locations along Summerleas Road (in the rural section).
- Street sweeping will occur in various streets in the Blackmans Bay area this week.
- The Bruny Island crew will be grading Cloudy Bay Road and Sharps Road in South Bruny. They will also be attending to potholes and drainage issues on Lobdales Road & Coolangatta roads.
- The garden crew are installing an irrigation system at the new Kingston Beach toilet facility in preparation for the turf that will be laid next week.
- There will be some minor fence repairs in the Snug Beach reserve area. This was delayed from last week.
- A contractor is upgrading the jumps in the Mountain Bike Park near the Sports centre. Please note that the bike park will be closed and fenced off for this week whilst the upgrades are carried out. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Contractors are continuing with tree trimming on Sandfly Road.
- The building crew will be checking various roofs for leaks following the recent wet weather, as well as attending to reported maintenance issues.