- Gravel road resheeting will continue on Devlyn’s Road in Birchs Bay and on Simpsons Bay Road on Bruny Island this week.
- Maintenance grading will be carried out on Longleys and Gumpits roads.
- Drain works including some tree removal works will occur on Manuka Road, which will also include asphalting of road crossings.
- Stormwater road crossings will be replaced on Talbots Road this week.
- Milling and filling to repair road surfaces will be carried out on Van Morey Road in Margate and Orana Place in Taroona.
- Stormwater pit works will be carried out on Crystal Downs Drive in Blackmans Bay.
- Kerbs and gutters will be replaced on Baynton Street in Kingston.
- Street sweeping will be done in the Kingston area this week.
- The Lunawanna jetty will have some general maintenance this week, including rock wall reinstatement.
- Stormwater works will be completed on Ritchie Street in Alonnah.
- Crews will be thinning out the plants on the traffic island on Church Street will Wednesday and Thursday this week, to improve safety and sight lines.
- There will be graffiti removal carried out on John Street in Kingston
- Unfortunately there has been some vandalism and graffiti to the traffic lights and signage on the bicycle path in Dru Point. Crews will be looking at repairing the damage this week.
- Crews will continue with resolving various service requests for building maintenance.
All work is subject to weather conditions. Please take care if passing and follow any traffic management controls. We appreciate your patience as we carry out this work.