- The pontoon has returned to Kingston Beach.
- There will be culverts installed on Apollo Bay Road on Bruny Island to prepare for resheeting. Simpsons Bay Road is being resheeted.
- Drainage works, tree removal and the asphalting road crossings on Manuka Road.
- Talbots Road will have stormwater road crossing upgrades.
- Realigning road shoulders and rains will occur on Tinderbox Road.
- Regrading road surface works on Summerleas, Saddle and Tabors Roads.
- A drain will be installed at Snug.
- Street sweeping will be in the Kingston and Blackmans Bay areas this week.
- Crews will also be attending to general maintenance, quarterly stormwater inspections and reported service requests.
- There are some minor works finalised at the bike jump at the Mountain Bike Park on Kingston View Drive.
- Continued graffiti removal works in central Kingston.
- Roadside tree trimming will be happening on the old Huon Highway and on Bruny Island.
All works are weather permitting. Please take care if passing and follow any traffic management controls. Thank you for your patience while we carry out these works.