Council values contributions from the community and we regularly invite feedback on policies, strategies and projects.
The Kingborough Community Consultative Forum meets every three months, where representatives from community organisations across Kingborough meet with Council Officers to discuss ideas and provide feedback on a range of projects.
We value the opportunity to gather information about what you want and to make collaborative, consultative decisions.
Our Youth Services Team is committed to supporting active and happy young people in Kingborough. We provide information, activities, events, support and training workshops for young people in Kingborough.
We are currently developing a Youth Strategy and want to hear from young people and parents in Kingborough. We want to know what you enjoy, the things you want to do and what worries you might have. We also want your ideas and suggestions on what we can do to help you and make living in Kingborough both fun and safe. The surveys are available online.
Youth survey: Your Say, Your Space.
Parent survey: Your children in Kingborough
Dru Point Bicentennial Park – Landscape Master Plan
Jeavons Landscape Architects, together with @leisure Planners, have been appointed by the Kingborough Council to prepare a Master Plan for the Dru Point Bicentennial Park at Margate. This Master Plan will guide the park development, planning, budgeting and funding for the next 10 years, looking holistically at the whole site, in order to establish what is valued about the present facilities and what else needs to be added.
@leisure Planners will be responsible for the Community Engagement Process for this project, and are therefore looking for your comments and feedback.
Ways to get involved
- Visit the project web page regularly for more information and to see what is going on, at http://www.atleisure.com.au/current-projects/dru-point-bicentennial-park
- Make a comment on the Facebook page, Dru Point Bicentennial Park Landscape Master Plan
- Fill in an online survey at the project webpage – http://www.atleisure.com.au/current-projects/dru-point-bicentennial-park. The Survey closes on Sunday 17 September 2017.
- Email your written ideas and comments to: email@example.com
- Comment on the draft report at the end of the project.
In addition, @leisure will organise a site observation and chat with the users of the Park (on two occasions on weekends)
For more information on the project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org