The health and safety of our community and staff is our number one priority as we plan and respond to the rapidly changing Coronavirus pandemic.
We do have a plan in place, and will keep our community updated with any changes to access to services, facilities and business operations.
We are taking precautions to make sure we are minimising the spread of infection during the Coronavirus pandemic, and are providing a safe environment or our customers and staff.
The Civic Centre in Kingston will be closed to the public from 5pm on Tuesday, 24 March 2020. Our staff will continue to provide services and assistance to the public by phone and online. These are the ways you can continue to connect with us:
- Contact Us (online form)
- Telephone: (03) 6211 8200
- Email: email@example.com
- Make a payment (various options)
Council meetings will now be streamed online through Council’s Facebook page. (external link)
We are encouraging people not to attend for your health and safety. Anyone can still submit questions on notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience.
To assist with minimising the spread of infection, we are suspending all face-to-face enquiries for Building, Plumbing and Planning. We will continue to provide you with assistance and are available to answer your questions either via phone or email.
- Phone enquiries please call: (03) 6211 8200
- Email enquiries for Building & Plumbing – email@example.com
- Email enquiries for Planning – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have your details of the property address or permit reference numbers ready so that we may assist you more efficiently.
General Coronavirus Information
For more and accurate information regarding COVID-19, visit:
- Department of Health, Australia website (external link – advice, restrictions and assistant measures issued by the Federal Government)
- Tasmanian Government Coronavirus website (external link – advice, restrictions and assistant measures issued by the State Government)
- Department of Health, Tasmania website (external link – advice and resources from the Department of Health, including updates from Dr Mark Veitch, Director of Public Health)