The annual report is a key document by which Council reports to and is accountable to the community. Section 72 of the Local Government Act 1993 requires council to prepare an annual report and make copies available to the public.
The Act specifies the content that must be contained within the annual report and requires council to invite the public to make submissions on the report for discussion at the annual general meeting.
The annual report highlight Council’s activities and achievements over the year and provides a comprehensive overview of financial performance.
Annual reports for the past five years are available to view and download below. If you wish to view any previous reports, please contact our Customer Services Team on (03) 6211 8200.
- Kingborough Council Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF)
- Kingborough Council Annual Report 2014-15 (PDF)
- Kingborough Council Annual Report 2013-14 (PDF)
- Kingborough Council Annual Report 2012-13 (PDF)
- Kingborough Council Annual Report 2011-12 (PDF)
Council produces a range of plans, strategies and reports that help inform our local community about what we are doing and our approach to strategy and services.
- Annual Plan 2017-18, adopted 26 June 2017
- Kingborough Sports Centre Site Master Plan 2011 – released July 2011 – Note: this file is 5MB
- Kingston Central Area Master Plan Review – released March 2008
- Kingborough Integrated Transport Study – released May 2010
- Kingston Beach Infrastructure Master Plan Report – released February 2010