We are pleased to invite you to the Stakeholders Visioning Workshop. With your help we can shape a future vision for Kingston that everyone loves and works together to achieve.
Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019
Time: 6pm to 8pm (light refreshments will be provided)
Location: Back Meeting Room, Kingborough Community Hub, 7 Goshawk Way, Kingston
ABOUT THE KINGSTON CBD PLACE STRATEGY PROJECT
The aim of this project is to develop a Place Strategy for the Kingston CBD.
This strategy aims to provide a unified vision, strategic framework and short-term actions in order to future proof the Central Business District and ensure its sustainable growth and long-term liveability.
We want to create a vibrant, economically resilient and successful centre in Kingston, and we need your help to make this happen.
We have engaged Place Score to assist us in developing the strategy for Kingston CBD and we are now seeking your input and feedback.
- STEP 1 – A survey was held, along with on-street interviews, to capture community values for the centre.
- STEP 2 – Place Score has identified areas for improvement and how we move about in the centre.
- STEP 3 – The Stakeholder Visioning Workshops is a series of 2-hour interactive workshops with landowners and businesses, community members and Kingborough Councillors.
- STEP 4 – Develop a Place Strategy for the Kingston CBD.
WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?
Stakeholder Visioning Workshop – Community
The landowners and businesses visioning workshop is an opportunity to:
- Inform the community about the project to date
- Define desired outcomes
- Provide a platform for creative ideas directly from the community
- Inform Council and the design team regarding the community’s priorities
Please register via Eventbrite https://communitykingstoncbd.eventbrite.com.au or respond to Sarah Wilcox, Communications and Engagement Advisor on 0428 033 085 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for catering purposes.