We can provide a full range of payment methods for paying your rates, fees and infringements.
You will find these methods listed on your notice or infringement notice, and include payment options:
- in person at the Civic Centre, 15 Channel Hwy, Kingston
- by mail to Kingborough Council, Locked Bag 1, Kingston 7050 (cheques should be made payable to Kingborough Council and marked Not Negotiable)
- at any post office (Not available for infringements)
- by phone on 1300 886 451 (Not available for infringements)
- by phone on 03 6211 8200
You can also pay your rates via the methods below:
- via BPAY through your bank
- online via BPOINT (external link)
- via Centrepay at Centrelink
- by direct debit (download a direct debit application form (PDF), or collect one at the council offices or by phoning 03 6211 8205.
Dog Registration Notices
These can be paid either over the phone (6211 8200) or online via BPOINT using a credit card, or at the Civic Centre, 15 Channel Hwy, Kingston.