Extending the Whitewater Creek track through Spring Farm and Whitewater Park Estates and linking to Huntingfield will:
• Complete the final link of the walking and bike access between Kingston Park and Snug following the implementation of the State Government’s “Channel Highway (Algona Road to Sandfly Road) Corridor Study Report” bike and pedestrian track.
• Provide safe pedestrian and bike access between homes, schools (Kingston High School, Tarremah School, St Aloysius School), Kingston Shopping Precinct, Kingston Park and the Kingborough Sports Centre Precinct.
• Provide safe and pedestrian friendly access between Spring Farm and Whitewater Estates and to the proposed Huntingfield Park and Ride Facility.
• Help reduce congestion at the Fork in the Road/Algona Road roundabout.
• Develop open space and play spaces through Spring Farm and Whitewater Park Estates to enhance and encourage the use of this track and provide for the 1,800+ residents and many families across these two growing Estates.
For a list of further potential outcomes, relevant supporting council document extracts and possible funding opportunities please click on this link.
This petition is now closed. Please contact council if you have any questions or additional comment. End date: Jan 21, 2021 Signatures collected: 344
Development of walking track in Spring Farm and Whitewater Park Estates to connect to Huntingfield, with provision of open space/play space in these areas
This petition is now closed. Please contact council if you have any questions or additional comment.
End date: Jan 21, 2021
Signatures collected: 344