It offers a great range of sports, including basketball, netball, squash, futsal, volleyball, martial arts, gymnastics, indoor cricket and table tennis.
The Centre provides some of the best sporting value for money you’ll find anywhere in Tasmania and offers:
- Facility hire for all types of events
- A well-equipped Fitness Centre with highly-qualified staff and a variety of fitness classes and personal training options. Equipment includes treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright exercise bikes, recumbent exercise bikes, weights, and Jacobs Ladders.
- Classes such as Spin, Step, Punch, Pump’d, metafit, the Sufferfest, Cycology and Staying Active (over 55’s).
- Pilates classes for beginners and advanced participants.
- Free child-minding.
- On-site café.
Main Sports Centre opening hours:
- 9am-11pm, Monday to Friday
- 9am-12.30pm, Saturday
- 12pm-6pm, Sunday
For more information, please call the Kingborough Sports Centre on 6211 8262 or follow us on Facebook at Kingborough Sports Centre (external link).
Fitness Centre opening hours:
- 6am-8pm, Monday to Thursday
- 6am-7.30pm, Friday
- 8.30am-12.30pm, Saturday
- 3pm-6pm, Sunday