The Kingborough Sports Centre (KSC) has been serving the community for the past 4 decades with a range of sports, fitness and social activities.
The centre currently offers 4 multi-purpose sports courts over two stadiums, equipped to host basketball, netball, volleyball, futsal, dodgeball and badminton, with seating options for up to 2000 people.
There are also 4 squash courts and a 10 court table tennis centre, a fully equipped Fitness Centre (add link here) and martial arts studios.
The spaces are flexible to also host other events including gymnastics, dancing, concerts, martial arts, markets, exhibitions and festivals. Just ask our friendly staff about our options for hosting your event.
With a strong connection to local sporting groups who provide a range of sports the centre, KSC also offers:
- Full café service: with great coffee, cakes and hot and cold snacks. The Borough Bean Café is open throughout all of the main sports centre opening hours. The café has its own sitting area with tables, chairs and a corner lounge area for your comfort. Overlooking stadium 2 of the centre, it provides a quiet space while watching sports on the courts below.
- Nightly Bar service: (Monday to Friday). The club bar is open 7pm to 10pm weeknights. The bar is operated under licence by the KSC, but may also be used by sporting or fundraiser groups for special events (conditions apply).
- Fun Birthday parties: parties for children age 5 to 15 years. We can host your next party, catered or un-catered, with or without a party host to provide a range of sports/activities for the kids. We take birthday party activities to a whole new level.
- Full court bookings: or entire centre bookings for schools, sporting groups and private groups. The centre can assist any group with planning and implementation of a sports event, large or small.
- Casual use: for basketball, netball, futsal, table tennis and squash. When there are no rostered bookings, people are welcome to come in and for a small fee to take some practice shots on any of our courts. Please call the centre to check on availability.
- Event hosting: KSC is proud to offer quality services with experienced staff to make sure your next event, big or small, goes off without a hitch.
- Sports coaches and qualified fitness staff: to assist with running of activities. We can source coaches, fitness professionals or umpires for your booking if required.