Please read the following information carefully before completing the form
- Alcohol is not to be consumed in the venue.
- The venue is only to be occupied for the specified period booked, which may not extend beyond midnight. The venue must be cleaned prior to the conclusion of the booking and all rubbish removed from the premises. General cleaning products will not be supplied, however, a COVID sanitising kit has been provided for your use at the conclusion of your activity.
- Persons hiring the venue should be aware there are limitations to the number of people permitted to be on the premises at any one time. The maximum number of people permitted in the venue is available from Kingborough Council and it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure the limit is observed.
- Council’s insurance policy only covers occasional bookings (i.e. less than one booking per month). For recurring bookings, that are not covered under this policy, Council strongly suggests obtaining your own insurance.
- Should the venue be required for such events as Federal, State or Council elections, a public meeting or other essential Council function, then this booking will be cancelled. In the event that cancellation becomes necessary, Council will endeavour to give as much notice as possible, however no liability will be accepted for any loss however occasioned.
- Booking cancellations are required in writing, two weeks before hire date. If notice is not given, full charges will apply.
- The cleaning deposit and bond may be charged to card details provided if the venue is not satisfactorily cleaned and/or if damages occur to the facility or the key is not promptly returned. Where the agreed bond is insufficient to cover costs, the hirer will be personally liable for all additional costs.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to collect the venue key from Council during business hours, and remains the responsibility of the hirer until the key is returned. Should Council be called to gain access to the venue outside business hours, a call-out fee of $120 will be incurred.
- Additional T&C’s will apply if booking the Community Hub spaces, these will be outlined during an induction prior to the event.
For Community Hub bookings please call 6211 8200 to arrange an induction 1 week prior to the your booking.