Council’s immunisation clinic for infants will be held at the Kingborough Community Hub, 7 Goshawk Way, Kingston on Friday 19 June 2020 from 9 am to 10 am.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking measures to protect the community during the clinic. Please note the following:
- If you will be attending you must make a booking by calling 6211 8255.
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany the child to be vaccinated (unless there are extenuating circumstances).
- People should not attend the session if they or their child have symptoms of a respiratory infection (such as fever or a sore throat, or a runny nose, or shortness of breath or a cough).
- Do not attend if you have returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days.
- If you or your child have travelled to, or had contact with anyone from North West Tasmania in the last two weeks, we ask that you do not attend this clinic
Additional public health measures will be implemented at the clinic including hand sanitiser availability and social distancing.
Thank you for your cooperation.